Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Water World

Last Sunday my friends and I went to a water park called Water World. It’s in the top ten water parks of the nation, and it was super fun. I was like this the whole time:

We went on a tube ride that had robotic dinosaurs, which was super awesome.

I almost drowned at the bottom of the ride that reminds me of a toilet bowl.

My friends made fun of me because I’m short and I couldn’t go as deep as them in the wave pool.

The cement got really hot in the sun, but it was a pain in the ass to keep your shoes with you so we just opted to run from one patch of shade to another.

As a Colorado native I had been before, but it was definitely much more fun to go with my friends than with my family (if my memory serves me correctly).  At the end of the day we were completely exhausted, and everyone fell asleep in the car while I was driving home.